GET A FREE VALUATION TODAY!


Uxbridge Road, Pinner

£154,000 For Sale
Dingles Court, Pinner - Photo 1

This recently refurbished one bedroom ground floor flat is set within beautiful communal gardens in the sought after Dingles Court development specifically for people over the age of 55 and offered as part of the affordable home ownership scheme. Therefore, you only pay 70% of the market value of £220,000, with the other 30% share not purchased being a payment discount and locked into the property with no rental amount to pay. The development features non allocated off road parking, security entryphone system with CCTV, pull cord alarm system, communal laundry room and a professional onsite scheme manager during office hours.

  • One bedroom retirement flat for the over 55's
  • Recently refurbished
  • Newly fitted kitchen
  • New carpets
  • Double glazed windows
  • Gas central heating
  • Security entry system
  • Emergency pull cords to each room
  • Beautiful communal gardens
  • Off road parking
Dingles Court, Pinner - Thumbnail 1Dingles Court, Pinner - Thumbnail 2Dingles Court, Pinner - Thumbnail 3Dingles Court, Pinner - Thumbnail 4Dingles Court, Pinner - Thumbnail 5Dingles Court, Pinner - Thumbnail 6Dingles Court, Pinner - Thumbnail 7Dingles Court, Pinner - Thumbnail 8Dingles Court, Pinner - Thumbnail 9Dingles Court, Pinner - Thumbnail 10Dingles Court, Pinner - Thumbnail 11

Request An Appraisal

How much is your property worth?

Our experience and knowledge ensure that we have the expertise to give you a detailed market appraisal of your property. Request an appraisal here.

Register With Us

Buying or Renting?

To receive the latest property updates from us, click here.

Sales Guides

View & download our guides that contain a range of useful information and advice.

Guides

Best Estate Agent Top Tips Client Reviews

Letting Guide

View & download our guides that contain a range of useful information and advice.

Guide

Landlord Guide
×
×
EPC Graph for Dingles Court, Pinner ×
×